A collaboration by Japanese shop Niente and independent textile label Saredo.
Underpinned by sustainable values, Saredo produces designs using original yarns spun in their own technique from raw soft waste sourced from Japanese factory floors.
Camino is a versatile and unisex knitted piece that can be worn as a neck warmer or headband. The cotton blend is soft without irritating the skin, while the fine texture allows breathability as well as warmth on cold days. It is knitted in a seamless construction for comfort, and is lightweight and compact. A perfect item to keep you warm and on the move without the bulkiness of a scarf.
For bike riding or casual wear, it is designed to be your everyday companion.
- Size: Unisex/One size
- Dimensions: Circumference 45 x W18/15cm
- Materials: 87% recycled new cotton, 9% nylon, 4% polyurethane
- Wearable 2 ways as a neck warmer or headband
- Cotton blend is soft without irritating the skin
- Breathable as well as warm
- Lightweight and compact