Tokyobike - Mechanic - Sales assistant / Casual position
Tokyobike is currently looking for committed, enthusiastic staff to join the team at our flagship store in Melbourne.
- Assembling new bikes from the box to a safe, ride ready bike
- Basic repairing and fitting accessories
- Consistency and a high level of attention to detail
- Strong customer service skills both verbal and written and retail experiences with a high professional standard
- An ability to work as part of a team
- Highly organized
- Interest in bikes is preferable but extensive knowledge not required. It is more important to us that you can represent the tokyobike lifestyle, which extends to art, fashion, food and culture
Experience as a bike mechanic is preferable. All of our team members are ambassadors of the tokyobike brand, personality and ethos. The ideal candidate is respectful, responsible, organized, creative and passionate about providing a unique, forward-thinking, genuine shop culture and experience for our customers and must be comfortable and confident when dealing with customers, and maintain a positive demeanor.
If you are interested, please send your CV along with an application letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org
We thank all those who apply and look forward to seeing you.
*Only those selected for further consideration will be contacted for an interview by email.