tokyobike stands behind the bicycles we sell.
We offer a 12-month guarantee on all frames and forks. tokyobike recommends that all bicycles purchased should be maintained by a professional mechanic, and serviced at least once a year.
COLOURS & RUST
Some colours by the nature of their composition will fade if left outdoors. To avoid fading and rust, tokyobike recommends that all bicycles are kept under cover, out of the rain and sunlight when not in use. We also advise that red and fluorescent colours have a tendency to fade faster than other colours.
FOR A SAFE RIDE
The following regular maintenance is highly recommended:
- Tyre pressure – check tyre pressure at least once a week and pump them up to the recommended level.
- Storage – keep your tokyobike indoors or under cover to minimise colour fade and rust as much as possible.
- Gears – use the highest and lowest gear only when needed.
- Quick release – Classic Sport (CS), Bisou and Sport models feature quick release axles; please ensure they are firmly tightened.
- Servicing – we strongly recommend services on your tokyobike are preformed by a professional bike mechanic.
- Tyres & tubes – tokyobike models use 26" or 650c tyres and inner tubes.
If your local bike shop cannot supply the parts you need for your tokyobike, we are always available to assist you. Please contact us.