A relaxed and upright single speed with the same timeless aesthetic and comfort as our Bisou.
Perfect for neighbourhood jaunts and city commutes, the lightweight step-through frame together with compact 26” wheels and a promenade handlebar guarantees a fuss-free and nimble ride. While designed for those who want to keep things simple, Mono II is easily accessorised with racks, baskets, mudguards and bottle cage as you need. Available in a gloss finish.
Discover the simple joy of pedalling with Mono II.
45cm (S): 4'8"-5.2'" (142-158cm)
50cm (M): 5'1"-5'9" (155-175cm)
55cm (L): 5'8"-6'1" (172-185cm)
Weight: 12kg (50cm)
FRAME & FORK
Material: Lightweight Cr-Mo steel
Gears: Single speed 44t x 18t gear ratio
Front hub: Polished alloy 32h x 140mm
Rear hub: Polished alloy
Bottom bracket: Cartridge, sealed bearing 68 x 103mm
Crankset: High polish alloy 170mm
Saddle: Brown eco-leather comfort Saddle
Seatpost: High polish alloy, 26.6 x 250mm (42cm) 350mm (50cm & 55cm)
Stem: High polish alloy 22.2mm quill Stem, 180mm length with 60mm extension
Handlebar: High polish alloy promenade bar
Grips: Brown stitched eco-leather
Brake calipers: Tektro TKB140
Brake levers: Tektro CL330-ACRS
Kickstand: Adjustable silver alloy kickstand with rubber boot
Rims: Double walled aluminium rims with CNC Sidewall
Tyres: Kenda Black & Ivory walled tyres (26 x 1.15)
Spokes: 14 gauge stainless steel
Shipping & Assembly
ORDERING YOUR TOKYOBIKE
- Select Your Bike: Choose your tokyobike model, frame size, and colour. Add them to your cart.
- Shipping & Assembly: We'll send your tokyobike to a nearby professional bike shop for assembly. Note: Little tokyobike and Paddle are shipped almost fully assembled directly to you.
- Collect & Ride: You'll be notified when your bike is ready. Simply visit the shop and ride away on your new tokyobike.
For safety and peace of mind, a professional bike shop will assemble your new tokyobike. Just pick it up, ready to ride. If there's no nearby stockist, we'll choose an alternative shop for you and contact you before dispatch.
- Adult bikes: FREE
- Little tokyobike: $60 per bike
- Accessories & Paddle: Calculated at checkout
ASSEMBLY & HANDLING
Assembly for adult bikes costs $90, automatically added at checkout. Note: Assembly by an approved shop is mandatory for warranty.
- Accessories & Kids bikes: Up to 3 working days for dispatch. Tracking details provided in your shipping confirmation email.
- Adult bikes: Up to 2 weeks from dispatch to shop collection. Times may vary for remote areas. If you have specific needs, contact us before ordering.
Shipping times are estimates. We'll update you on any changes. Pre-ordered bikes are sent to nearby shops for assembly. You'll be notified about the collection details before dispatch.
Note: tokyobike Australia doesn't offer international shipping.