Bisou is a light and nimble ride that takes you everywhere around town in comfort — the shops, work, the beach, and all your favourite places in between. It's our most relaxed model with an upright position that lets you take in all the views, be it the traffic ahead or while on a scenic excursion. Equipped with 7 speeds, 26” wheels, and light gearing, Bisou handles hills and frequent stops and starts with reliable ease. The step-through frame makes hopping on and off the bike a breeze, and can be accessorised with front and rear baskets, racks, mudguards, and bottle cage to be as versatile as you want it to be.
Choose from a timeless colour palette in a brilliant gloss finish.
42cm (S): 4'10"-5.3'" (147-160cm)
50cm (M): 5'2"-5'9" (154-175cm)
55cm (L): 5'7"-6'2" (170-185cm)
Weight: 12kg (45 cm)
FRAME & FORK
Material: Lightweight Cr-Mo steel (Made in Taiwan)
Gears: 7-Speed Shimano Tourney with 42t x 14t-34t gear range
Shifter: Shimano trigger shifter
Front hub: Quick release polished alloy 36h x 140mm
Rear hub: Quick release polished alloy 36h x 135mm
Bottom bracket: Cartridge, sealed bearing 68 x 118mm
Crankset: Lasco, high polish alloy 170mm
Saddle: Brown eco-leather comfort saddle
Seatpost: High polish alloy, 26.0 x 250mm (42cm) 350mm (50cm & 55cm)
Stem: High polish alloy 22.2mm quill stem, 180mm length with 60mm extension
Handlebar: High polish alloy promenade bar
Grips: Brown stitched eco-leather
Brake calipers: Tektro 800A
Brake levers: Tektro AC330-RS
Kickstand: Adjustable silver alloy kickstand with rubber boot
Rims: Double walled aluminium rims with CNC sidewall
Tyres: Kenda Black & Ivory walled tyres (26 x 1.15)
Spokes: 14 gauge stainless steel
Shipping & Assembly
ORDERING YOUR TOKYOBIKE
- Select Your Bike: Choose your tokyobike model, frame size, and colour. Add them to your cart.
- Shipping & Assembly: We'll send your tokyobike to a nearby professional bike shop for assembly. Note: Little tokyobike and Paddle are shipped almost fully assembled directly to you.
- Collect & Ride: You'll be notified when your bike is ready. Simply visit the shop and ride away on your new tokyobike.
For safety and peace of mind, a professional bike shop will assemble your new tokyobike. Just pick it up, ready to ride. If there's no nearby stockist, we'll choose an alternative shop for you and contact you before dispatch.
- Adult bikes: FREE
- Little tokyobike: $60 per bike
- Accessories & Paddle: Calculated at checkout
ASSEMBLY & HANDLING
Assembly for adult bikes costs $90, automatically added at checkout. Note: Assembly by an approved shop is mandatory for warranty.
- Accessories & Kids bikes: Up to 3 working days for dispatch. Tracking details provided in your shipping confirmation email.
- Adult bikes: Up to 2 weeks from dispatch to shop collection. Times may vary for remote areas. If you have specific needs, contact us before ordering.
Shipping times are estimates. We'll update you on any changes. Pre-ordered bikes are sent to nearby shops for assembly. You'll be notified about the collection details before dispatch.
Note: tokyobike Australia doesn't offer international shipping.