Classic Sport is a contemporary urban all-rounder that exemplifies tokyobike’s signature simplicity and functionality.
The lightweight frame is rounded off with 8 speeds, 26” wheels and a sightly upright handlebar, delivering a smooth and agile ride with a refreshing balance of comfort and speed. The smaller wheel size makes the bike compact and effortless to accelerate and manoeuvre in traffic. Classic Sport accommodates front and rear racks, baskets, mudguards and bottle cages, so you can be just as ready for the daily commute as a day out on the weekend.
Presented in a distinctive semi-matte finish, Classic Sport is as beautiful to look at as it is to ride.
45cm (S): 4'8"-5.2'" (142-158cm)
50cm (M): 5'1"-5'9" (155-175cm)
55cm (L): 5'8"-6'1" (172-185cm)
Weight: 10.8kg (53 cm)
FRAME & FORK
Material: Lightweight Cr-Mo steel (Made in Taiwan)
Gears: 8-Speed Shimano Claris with 42t x 12t-25t gear range
Shifter: Shimano Acera rapid fire
Front hub: Quick release polished alloy 32h x 140mm
Rear hub: Quick release polished alloy 32h x 135mm
Bottom bracket: Cartridge, sealed bearing 68 x 118mm
Crankset: Lasco, high polish alloy 170mm
Saddle: Brown eco-leather sport saddle
Seatpost: High polish alloy, 26.6 x 250mm (47cm) 350mm (53cm-61cm)
Stem: High polish alloy 22.2mm quill stem – 180mm length with 80mm extension (160mm length w/60mm extension on 47cm)
Handlebar: High polish alloy riser bar
Grips: Brown stitched eco-leather
Brake calipers: Tektro R369
Brake levers: Tektro AC330-RS
Kickstand: Adjustable silver alloy kickstand with rubber boot
Rims: Double walled aluminium rims with CNC sidewall 26" x 14G x 32H
Tyres: Kenda Black & Ivory walled tyres (26 x 1.15)
Spokes: 14 gauge stainless steel
Shipping & Assembly
ORDERING YOUR TOKYOBIKE
- Select Your Bike: Choose your tokyobike model, frame size, and colour. Add them to your cart.
- Shipping & Assembly: We'll send your tokyobike to a nearby professional bike shop for assembly. Note: Little tokyobike and Paddle are shipped almost fully assembled directly to you.
- Collect & Ride: You'll be notified when your bike is ready. Simply visit the shop and ride away on your new tokyobike.
For safety and peace of mind, a professional bike shop will assemble your new tokyobike. Just pick it up, ready to ride. If there's no nearby stockist, we'll choose an alternative shop for you and contact you before dispatch.
- Adult bikes: FREE
- Little tokyobike: $60 per bike
- Accessories & Paddle: Calculated at checkout
ASSEMBLY & HANDLING
Assembly for adult bikes costs $90, automatically added at checkout. Note: Assembly by an approved shop is mandatory for warranty.
- Accessories & Kids bikes: Up to 3 working days for dispatch. Tracking details provided in your shipping confirmation email.
- Adult bikes: Up to 2 weeks from dispatch to shop collection. Times may vary for remote areas. If you have specific needs, contact us before ordering.
Shipping times are estimates. We'll update you on any changes. Pre-ordered bikes are sent to nearby shops for assembly. You'll be notified about the collection details before dispatch.
Note: tokyobike Australia doesn't offer international shipping.